Come Join us! We are headed to a place in Central FL called Citrus! Citrus Wildlife Management Area is a large track of land that can be found just south of Inverness Florida. Take Interstate 77 to hwy 44 and head west. This is a favorite for Jeep clubs because of the miles of trails that provide multiple situations and challenges. The trails are peppered with water holes to challenge your skills. Don't worry, we will be there to recover ya if you get stuck :). After a few hours on the trails, we will stop to have lunch (please pack a lunch and drinks for the day) and talk about all the awesome obstacles and trails we have hit that morning. More details below:
- If you plan to ride up with us in the convoy, please meet us at the Heritage Harbor entrance (behind the waterfall) off SR64 at 7:30am.
- Corner of SR64 & Grand Harbour Pkwy
- We will take a moment to meet everyone, pray for our adventure, and of course check out all the Jeeps.
- Plan to be on the road by 7:45am as it's a 2hr ride up to the trails in Citrus.
- If you plan to meet us up at the trails, we will arrive at the Chevron Gas Station @ 9:15am to gas up prior to our adventure.
- 10455 North Broad Street, Brooksville, FL 34601
- Will will hop off the trails sometime in the afternoon to head back to Bradenton. Please don't feel obligated you need to stay the entire time if you have other plans throughout the day.
Can't wait to see you all and spend quality time with you out on the trails!
- Kingdom Off Road